[Gc] Questions about GC in a library.

The Devils Jester thedevilsjester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 13:08:26 PST 2013

That solves the GC_INIT problem if that is allowed, unfortunately, it does
not solve the include issue as the applications still need access to the
classes I have defined that inherit from the gc, and those objects should
still be managed by the GC, I just do not want to force my end users to
also deal with the GC.