[Gc] GC 7.2e: crash in threadkey_test under FreeBSD

Vitaly Magerya vmagerya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 05:04:16 PST 2013

On 2013-11-19 08:12, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
> Since the crash is not observed on 7.2d, could you please bisect the bug?

Yup. So the first bad revision is 80da4fa, "configure: Enable
PARALLEL_MARK and THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC for FreeBSD".

If I manually remove the part of configure.ac that unconditionally
defines THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC on FreeBSD, threadkey_test passes
again. (Enabling or disabling PARALLEL_MARK doesn't change
anything).

(Interestingly enough, I only see this breakage under FreeBSD
9.2 and newer; 9.0 doesn't seem to be affected).