[Gc]: GC 7.2e: crash in threadkey_test under FreeBSD

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Nov 20 16:42:26 PST 2013

I would look at the info and context arguments, and see if it's possible to determine anything else about this signal.  If things are as they appear, this seems like a kernel bug.  As far as I can tell, if a signal handler is invoked, the first argument is required to be one of the signals for which the handler was registered; zero is not allowed by Posix.  My guess is either:

a) The stack trace is incorrect, or
b) This signal was generated at a particularly inopportune time, for the kernel or libc, and the handler did not get invoked correctly due to a FreeBSD bug.