[Gc] GC_INIT? Threads?

The Devils Jester thedevilsjester at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:02:51 PDT 2013

Not to resurrect this topic (the original question was answered) but the
same solution in a related application (if I create a thread with
std::thread) does not return success with GC_register_my_thread. Is the GC
automatically registering std threads?  Is there any way to check?  Would
that cause said function to fail?