[Gc] Uses of SSE registers?

Bruce Hoult bruce at hoult.org
Wed Oct 16 22:12:30 PDT 2013

I could be wrong, but I don't *think* there is anything explicitly about
SSE in the GC, except for adjusting the exception mask when pushing
callee-save registers.

It could well be that your build flags are such that your compiler uses SSE
instructions for some things written in C.

I'm also not entirely sure why you believe that you'd want or need to
prevent the GC from using SSE?