[Gc] Uses of SSE registers?

Yi Lin qinsoon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:35:27 PDT 2013

I tried in my program to use one SSE register to store a C global
variable (gcc has support for this). But the value from that register
variable was not as intended sometimes. I am trying to figure out the
reason, and one of my guesses is that the GC uses those registers. I
will try use -mno-sse for building the GC and see what happens then.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Yi