A new window to a world of information – Prith Banerjee
Prith Banerjee has a big idea for the future of personal computing in 2015. He’s discussing that idea at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Aspen, CO with Kai Ryssdal of Marketplace. Prith’s vision, “Personal Computing 2015: A new window to a world of information,” foreshadows a world in which personal computing will be defined by even more intuitive, personalized and sustainable technologies, built in a collaborative and connected world of information. In a pre-show video, Prith talks about the power of innovation and the work coming out of HP Labs.
For a sample of the innovative work underway in the HP Labs, hear the Labs directors talk about innovation.
- Bernardo Huberman, Social Computing Lab
- John Manley, Automated Infrastructure Lab
- Jaap Suermondt, Business Optimization Lab
- John Apostolopoulos, Multimedia Communications and Networking Lab
- Carl Taussig, Information Surfaces Lab
- April Slayden Mitchell, Multimedia Communications and Networking Lab
- Chris Whitney, Service Automation and Integration Lab