Marco Casassa Mont - Web Page - HP Labs
Cloud & Security Lab
Previous Work Experience and Education
This page provides additional information about my previous work experience and education.
Previous Work Experience
- Telesoft S.p.A, Italy (1991-1995)
I worked for Telesoft S.p.A as a software system architect, with a customer-facing role with Telecom Italia. I worked on three major projects:
- MARS: a trouble ticketing system and SLAs manager to support outsourcing environment managed by Telecom Italia. I designed the system and coordinated a team of developers. I interacted with Telecom Italia's customers (Banks) to obtain requirements and define product specifications.
- Traffic Manager: a traffic manager system able to build reports on traffic of voice and data networks. I designed and implemented the system.
NETKIT: a network management system to monitor and manage voice and data networks. I developed part of the system and interacted with Telecom Italia's people to define specifications.
- Post-University Student Placement (1990), CSELT (now Telecom Italia Labs)
I spent three months at the Telecom Italia Lab - Turin, Italy - in a post-University student placement where I researched and implemented a prototype on voice recognition by using neural networks.
- University - MsC and 2nd Degree in Computer Science (2003-2005)
I attended the Computer Science course at the Universita' degli Studi - Turin - Italy, Computer Science Department, where I received my MSc and my second Computer Science degree ("Laurea Magistrale in Sistemi per il Trattamento dell'Informazione"). The topic of my thesis was about "A System to Handle Privacy Obligations in Enterprises".
- University - Degree in Computer Science (1986-1990)
I attended the Computer Science course at the Universita' degli Studi - Turin - Italy, Computer Science Department, where I received my Degree in Computer Science ("Laurea in Scienze dell'Informazione"). The topic of my thesis was about "researching on the integration of Case Based Reasoning systems with Expert Systems for diagnosis".
- High School - Computer Science (1981-1986)
I attended the Computer Science courses at the I.T.I.S G. Peano, Turin where I received my Diploma in Computer Science.
Marco Casassa Mont
Cloud & Security Lab
Long Down Avenue
Bristol, BS34 8QZ, UK